top of page

In the words of Rihanna, WORK.

Hey all!

Stumbled upon this photo today and hello, fell in love!

It stands so true for dance and life in general. As a young adult, I am just getting to the part where my parents knew a thing or two in what they chose to teach me! Work ethic was a huge part of that process. All those early mornings with bed head and my super cool outfit that consisted of silk pajamas with my muck boots (styling right!?!), feeding animals or cleaning pens, it all meant something. WORK! That's the only way you get ahead in life. Let's apply this to everything we do guys! Successful people don't just become successful overnight. Nope, they work at it. Day in and day out, they put their nose to the grind. Heck where would we be in this world if people didn't work at things? I definitely wouldn't be typing on this computer, you wouldn't be able to look up our blog site. So many things require effort. Winston Churchill writes, "Consistent effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

Did you know that American's only use 10% of their brains? 10%!!! What the heck are we doing with the other 90%? Imagine what would happen if we could unlock more. CRAZY!! If you want to be great, you are going to have to put in some effort. So what do you say?

Love to all


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page